Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What shop is that? When I was down at BHB this past Feb, I had trouble finding anyone who banked Nitrox. I found it odd seeing several divers purging out their tanks outside of the dive shop I was near.
I'm on the west coast, in the Tampa Bay area. Shop is Sunshine Scuba in Largo. Fortunately, they're better at diving than webmastering :wink:.

I wasn't aware that a scuba shop needed to be advertised on inspection stickers.
Do they contact the shop and ask to speak to the inspector prior to filling the tank?
:eyebrow:
Apparently you are making fun of my post; not surprising since you are trying to make money selling these stickers.

But I'll answer your disingenuous question.
Probably no, they don't call. But at least a sticker with a name on it gives the appearance of being valid instead of the appearance of being a scam.

My stickers can not be purchased unless you are a current PSI inspector. They keep records and verify all sales. My stickers are not valid without my inspector number also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom