Vivid-Pix Invasion Crew Members Photo Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobster ledge from the night dive
Before:
After:

The lobsters kept going quite a ways to the right on the shelf. I've never seen so many.

Thanks to all that have entered and participated in the contest - which ends on Monday.

Here's our new promo video that shows how we can help create a Dream Vacation! Vivid-Pix Promo Video - Vivid-Pix

Click on this link or insert into your web browser to download and install the software for a free 30-day trial. If you purchase by 7/13/15, you will receive a 10% discount from the $49.99 retail price.
http://vivid-pix.com?pop_code=3SBCozumelSAVE10

Enjoy these brief tutorials to learn how to use the software in less than 10 minutes:
- Overview Vivid-Pix Tutorial Video Overview - Vivid-Pix
- Crop Using the Crop Feature - Vivid-Pix
- Batch Processing Batch Processing - Vivid-Pix

Good Luck!

Hi Dubi,
Fun Pic! This is what I'd do with it. Here's the before/after and the individual pic. I can send it to you, but I can't download your full res picture. Try using your original image and adjusting to the slider settings in the below pic. Entry submitted into the contest.

Dubi - GOPR0393.Vivid.jpg
Dubi Before & After.jpg

Hi All,

Based on the pics and comments, it looks like the folks at ScubaBoard once again hosted an amazing invasion and that you guys had a great time!

We love being part of the fun and sponsor of the Photo Contest. Thanks to all the other sponsors as well who make it a great event.

We enjoyed seeing Moonie of course, adventurous critters and creatures (not just of the marine type too, thanks to G83, Leoparddog, Dubi, and kelemvor), and even some pics from outside Cozumel as you played with the software. Thank you to all!!!

So, who won??? t4e

Thanks for taking and submitting such a beautiful toadfish picture, a Cozumel treasure, your turtle and angel fish picture from the Bahamas, and others as well. Fabulous!

t4e, please send me an email with your address and I'll get your signed Marty Snyderman enlargement out to you.

Sea Ya and Share the Experience with Vivid-Pix!
Rick

wooohooo now I can't say I never win anything :D

Thank you very much Rick, looking forward to receive it, will be a great addition to our new home when is ready in November. :balloons:

It has arrived safe and sound and its beautiful. Thanks again Rick. :D

This doesn't do it justice but here it is, will be framing it soon.

2015-08-05 20.50.23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom