Volunteer Diving at The National Aquarium in Baltimore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note: I'm a new volunteer diver on the "Friday A" team at NAIB, and I've decided to record my experiences diving the Aquarium on my blog. It's early still, but I hope before too long there will be some really good content to share...
The website is Gypsy Creative dot com--I don't mean to be sneaky, but ScubaBoard won't let me post the URL until I'm more of a regular member here.
Anyway, love to hear what everyone thinks, once there's some more on there to talk about!
Thanks,
JN
Hope
Whalebone,
See you tomorrow.

Hang in there cdreamer ! I waited quite a long time before assignment. It's better than it was when I started

NAIBDiver1

My friend John (who is also my son's drum teacher) is the drummer in Kooza. I really need to go see it if it's not over.

I am planning on taking the test for volunteer diver when it is given again at the Baltimore Aquarium. What can I do to prepare for the written test?

I am planning on taking the test for volunteer diver when it is given again at the Baltimore Aquarium. What can I do to prepare for the written test?

Go over your books from ow and aow. Go over your Dive Tables. No you can't use a computer or a ERDP or ERDPML for the test. Make sure you know the difference between a shark, dolfin, boney fish and a clam

Just got my email and I made Wednesday A team. Hooray!!
I'm very much looking forward to working with you all.
Thanks you all for the excellent advice - it really helped.

:yeahbaby:

Just got my email and I made Wednesday A team. Hooray!!
I'm very much looking forward to working with you all.
Thanks you all for the excellent advice - it really helped.

:yeahbaby:

Best of luck Terri. The wednesday A Team are a good bunch.

Back
Top Bottom