vortex or morrison on Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanole

Reaction score
I maybe in Ponce de Leon on Sat and was wondering if anybody has already got plans to dive either Vortex or Morrison. I know it is supposed to rain and may have lightning. If you are going to be there anyway let me know. later.

Paul

We'll be at Cypress (Bonifay) most of Friday the 2nd and Sat AM - then diving the Gulf Sat night and Sunday the 4th. I still have some slots on the Sat night boat out of Hydrospace if anyone's interested (Nov 3rd).
Rick

Rick, I seem to recall the wife made plans that weekend. I just can't remember what. thanks though. I was going to be at my dad's and he lives about a mile from Vortex and thought I may try to slip in a dive while I was there, and thought is someone was going to be there anyway I may meet them a tag alone if they didn't mind. I really didn't except anyone to be going this weekend just thought I would try.

Syruss I got your e-mail and thanks I forgot about your webpage and I have registered there. thanks for reminding me. Hope everyone has or had(depending on when you read this) a great weekend of diving.

Paul

Hello,

Just make sure they don't botch the bottom report. That happened on one of my recent dives and over 1/2 the dive boat surfaced about 1/4 mile away from the boat.

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom