Vortex revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the course of action here is to contact the vortex staff and let them know what's going on. They're ultimately in control of denying access to that cave.

I think the course of action here is to contact the vortex staff and let them know what's going on. They're ultimately in control of denying access to that cave.

Well I can assure you they are aware of this. They already had one person try nd then said he brought the wrong camera with him. If they did their job in the frst place none of this would be happening.

They already had one person try nd then said he brought the wrong camera with him.
Curious to hear more info on this...post if you can, or catch me on FB chat later? :idk:

Curious to hear more info on this...post if you can, or catch me on FB chat later? :idk:

All I have is an email in which the father told me a diver went to video it for them but realized he brought the wrong camera or forgot the camera to do the job. He also told me they paid this guy, I dont know if they got their money back or not.

so... they "hired" an ROV that essentially video taped "half" the cave (where it would fit) and that wasn't enough....

they had to hire a guy to go in and do more photography/video?

and this guy can't even bring the right camera? How's he going to bring the right dive gear even bring the right "accessories" (camera)?

this has disaster written all over it, and will only be played out in the media as "another diver dies trying to recover body" :shakehead:

I'm a new cave diver and have a plan that I intend to fearlessly pursue. I don't even want the $10,000.

I'm not sure what to make of this...

Smells trollish to me :idk:

I'm not sure what to make of this...

I agree. I've already deleted about 3 of *my* responses I was gonna post in response to this.

Instead, I'll just say that I hope it's not intended in the way it reads (to me).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom