VR3 computer mount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Tobin,

I've got a couple of your instrument mounts, one for my Vytec and one for an SK7. Quite frankly, these are the best pieces of kit I own.

I don't suppose you'd consider making a mount to replace the standard VR3 strap? I've been looking at my VR3 the last few weeks and trying to come up with ideas of how to replace it with something better - but it's out of my league in terms of coming up with a good solution, I think.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Tobin,

I've got a couple of your instrument mounts, one for my Vytec and one for an SK7. Quite frankly, these are the best pieces of kit I own.

I don't suppose you'd consider making a mount to replace the standard VR3 strap? I've been looking at my VR3 the last few weeks and trying to come up with ideas of how to replace it with something better - but it's out of my league in terms of coming up with a good solution, I think.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy,

Thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased o hear your Vytec and SK7 mounts are working well.

I have no current plans for a VR3 mount, sorry.

Tobin

I e-mailed DSS the same question a few weeks ago...

Tobin, clearly there's a market here for you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom