For Sale Vulcan rubber suit with weights and boots and wet suit, wet skin, emergency air tank all like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Got this gear that i used for school in CDI but only a few times. I dislocated my shoulder and tore tissue, needed surgery leave and after i wasnt so into doing commercial diving any longer so my life is above sea level in 1 atmosphere without a chance of going back but i got all this new gear i paid like 5 grand for (yes i know these schools are lying losers and they over charge) but the gear seems to be mostly from europe and rubber boots are size 10 with a steel toe. However the suit boots are 11 i believe. I am a 6 foot tall average size male with all proportionate limbs and i did not cut the sleeves really. I weigh about 190 pounds. But its a spaceous vulcanized rubber hazmat dry suit with overall space pajamas brand new never uaed wet suit wet skin steel toe boots. Emergency air tank for the backpack i iave a new hoodie for the superlite and neoprene gloves as well. I have fins weight belt and ankle weights i think. And a lot of other stuff. I have an old buoyancy vest ill throw in everything. There is already a purple pull handle i i ma out of rope and i may even have a big black box with locks in it to roll a that around in. Everything That u need for school and work except for the helmet. I had it for a while. Well kept its not old not tofn not even wrinkled. Its in a good condition is say like new. So my email is asn13.ru@gmail.com my phone number is (845) 202-2093 text me or leave a message.
Here is google photos link to most of the items but not all. I have a number in mind but give me your best offer and please be reasonable. Happy holidays

https://photos.app.goo.gl/weANrRHudzRunkrL7

Back
Top Bottom