vyper console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bernwald

Registered
Reaction score
my wife has a suunto vyper that she loves. however it is wrist mount and she would like to move it to a console with pressure gauge and compass. is it possible to buy the console without the computer, and if so where would you buy that?

I have a great retractor available from Suunto, if you do not come right. But i am sure you can probably order a console from your local LDS. There are also a number of great Bid or buy retialers in USA who do scuba parts. I am in SA, but if you don't come right drop me a line and i can organise a retractor.

bernwald,

You should first try contacting your local authorized Suunto dealer. If they cannot help you then you can contact one of the authorized Suunto service centers and they will be able to help you out. I have provided a link to the dealer/ service center locator. Suunto Dealer Locator

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom