Wa-Hoo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last training day I got my tridents, 4 months early! I'm now a real member of our dive team!

Even better (or at least as good). Our team is expanding, not only to include two new positions, but in capabilities. We're going to be expanding into rescue along with recovery.

As a civilian, this would pretty much preclude me as I cannot respond in code, but the dive team leader got the ok for me to attend the reserve academy to become a reserve officer (I would attend the regular academy and become an officer, but it would mean a 30% paycut). This way, no paycut, and the only restriction is that I have to be under the direction of a full time officer.

And that means.......

I get to go to Underwater Crime Scene Investigations class in September, and (along with the rest of the team) to the KEYS for intensive PSD training!

:scubadive Congradulations!!! Sounds like exciting times for you and your team. :D

Good job. Now quit typing ahd get to work. :D

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom