Wall to Wall diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I will be at the Grand Cayman Marriott Resort in Jan 07 and was looking at Wall to Wall diving. Has any one been with this diving operator? An good or bad experiences? Just wondering because there price seems to be the lowest of most other places.

Also, any one know about the 3-tank trip they offer called the Cayman Rover? Do they go to any good sites?

aquannavyseal:
Just wondering because there price seems to be the lowest of most other places.

I dove with Wall to Wall in May and they were great! The boat was pretty nice too.

Hi aquannavyseal,

Highly recommended.

Their "Cyaman Rover" itinerary will take you to sites (good ones) you might not otherwise see when diving with a west end shop.

Have fun and Happy New Year.

DocVikingo

I highly recommend Wall to Wall. I dive with Giles and Blair every year and I've never had anything close to a bad experience. I also have friends who have probably several hundred dives with Wall to Wall and they would also agree with me. I have not done the Cayman Rover trip but I can't imagine it being bad. Bottom line, they are a top notch operation.

Bshowerman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom