wanna come to canada for a cheap dive trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
if anyone is interested in diving the west coast of Canada let me know. Its rated as the 2nd best dive location in the world for marine life next to the red sea.for all our American friends it makes for a very affordable holiday with the way the exchange on the dollar is..:)

we do not live on the west coast but we have dive trips going out at different times of the year. we have a couple different places that we like to vist depending on the type of diving you want to do

the sunshine coast is i nice dive , or for a bit more advanced diving i go up by campbell river and do some current diving

We're heading upto Sechlet in July. Its through Porpoise bay charters. Never been diving on the west coast but have heard from many divers that it is one of the best places in the world to dive.

i was at porpoise bay charters in feb. Kal and Anne really treat you well. you will have a great time out there.

there is diving there for every level of diver. you can dive the Chaudiere. Its an interesting dive being that the ship is laying on its side. Take great care if your going to penatrate it, if your not wreck certified maybe just check out the bridge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom