Wanna go diving in Palau in May of 2015!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where2Next

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Look... here is the deal... You must be fun and laid back! We are a group of experienced divers who have dove around the world together. The age range is 30s to 60s, 50/50 mixture of male and female, and we all look and act much younger than our age :)

If we can fill the Solitude One, then we can book out the entire boat and extend the trip from the standard 6 day trip to a 10 day trip. Sounds pretty awesome right!? You would have to deposit sometime in the the next couple weeks for this trip mid-May of 2015 - we are currently a few divers short.

You can not be someone who:
Needs hand holding
tailgates
whines or complains
dives vertical and kicks around the sand/silt/etc

Bonus... likes an evening cocktail, good music, and toilet humor (ok maybe that last part is just me) :)

Consider joining us... I have nothing to gain by this post except being on the liveaboard for 10 days vs the 6 days!

Palau ? May 2015 » Underwater Phantaseas » Scuba gear, diving, classes in Lakewood, CO

Reactions: MA
That looks really good! We are doing Philippines then, (return on May 12) or would seriously consider. Keeps us posted as it would be great to hang out with some Colorado divers, too!

Oh what a shame :-( but sounds like an amazing trip! Are you going with Beaver Divers? I saw they have a Philippines trip in May. Next time!

You don't have to be from Colorado. Anyone is welcome! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom