Want a great dive crew? Try Divi Tiara in Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjs

New
Reaction score
Many people seem reluctant to dive because... . Some are divers, but they haven't dived in a long time. Some are physically disabled. Some have had a scary experience. We'd like to suggest the best dive crews we've experienced anywhere, those at Divi Tiara on Cayman Brac.

We are fairly experienced divers (certification in Australia in 1986), and we've dived in quite a number of places. But we visited Divi Tiara under somewhat trying circumstances. I (Ken) had torn my achilles tendon and had progressed from a hard cast to a "walking" cast. When I got to Divi Tiara, I found that a group of paraplegics was there, and I quit feeling so sorry for myself! They were having a great time diving, and there were smiles and laughter all around! The dive crews were attentive and helpful to them...and to me. I found that I could dive pretty successfully using only one fin (you learn not to go in circles!). But the crews were just as accommodating to non-disabled, experienced divers. And, as you probably know, the diving in Cayman Brac is great! The food is very good, and the accommodations are okay, but, of course, the diving is what it is all about, and the combination of the superb dive crews and dive sites make Divi Tiara a place that :10: we're pleased to recommend. Don't skip the trip over to Little Cayman!

Barb and Ken Smith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom