Want To Buy WTB Scubapro mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wahhh nice to hear that from you....
suppose to be this dealer not playing around with buyer... love it....
cause sometimes hear a bad issue when transaction in ebay with quite a lot of money here.....
and this is my first time transaction... a bit afraid... but when i read all the comment in here.... suppose to be this is a good dealer.....

Hi... need helpp...

emm... need info related to CISUB...
try to contact via email but no response (email - alexy1985@hotmail.it)
do they have any other email ?

and can we track our purchase since I need to deliver that to the asia country.

Thanks.... ^0-

Where are you from? that might make a difference - They don't sell to some countries.

Relax Dude...It will take a couple of days to process your order, when they do, and if there is any options or questions, they will contact you via email asking for a decision.... Otherwise they will just email a tracking number. These folks are on the up and up.

Ohhh.... I need their confirmation first... so I can proceed with the purchase in the ebay....
I just sent email to them not yet purchase from ebay site....

Me from Singapore...

Hmm said world wide shipping when I purchased couple weeks ago took two days to reach tennessee

Kyzzerr you sure your looking at the right seller just checked them out again still says worldwide

I just tried to buy from them on ebay and said no shipping to the US. How did y'all do it?

Seems like you get different results with different links. The A700 link posted a few posts back said USD13 to ship to the U.S.A. and Malaysia. In another link, it said to contact seller for details because Malaysia wasn't listed.

Look guys... follow those links that I posted on this thread. It will take you to the item page and then click on "see sellers other items". This will insure that you get to their site in Italy that deals with Italian currency. The currency will say CHF. And the seller is CISUB a Marina di Carrara ITALY. That site is in English. Mk25/S600

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290923642188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I just checked this out (above) and the shipping charges to Singapore is 23CHF, so they do sell and ship to there.

There is another site that deals in Euro and British Pounds.. You don't want that because only the Italian site does not have as many export restrictions as the others. I did not have a problem EVER, with buying from this site in the last couple of years and I have made at least 6 purchases. If you don't do this, you will get lost... Stop playin' around!

The "sellers other items" link was suggested as a way to see if they have what you want other than theMK25/S600 link I posted.. I don't know how many of you are familiar with ebay.

Last edited:
At last I pull a trigger for this transaction and got a good deal from the CISUB....

Just waiting for my goods to arrive safely.... :blinking:

Look guys... follow those links that I posted on this thread. It will take you to the item page and then click on "see sellers other items". This will insure that you get to their site in Italy that deals with Italian currency. The currency will say CHF. And the seller is CISUB a Marina di Carrara ITALY. That site is in English. Mk25/S600

Italian currency is Lira which is replaced by Euro around 10 years ago :) CHF is a swiss franc. I know it does not help to clarify the situation :)

Italian currency is Lira which is replaced by Euro around 10 years ago :) CHF is a swiss franc. I know it does not help to clarify the situation :)

It does help to clarify. They use that as a basis for international sales and a clearing house because it is stable... nobody likes the Euro, much less the Europeans. Much like the Cayman Islands use the US dollar to transact international sales and peg their currency value. But in the end, it is still going to cost you whatever the exchange rate is in your money in your country.

Looks like they ran out of the basic sets, there are only packages left at a higher price.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom