Want To Buy WTB Scubapro mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Their pricing sometimes is very strange. They post the same item in a range of prices say 80,100,110 for the same item. The lower price could be attractive , the higher not so much. It feels almost like they are trying to find a sweet spot.
Go figure. But regardless their service is great, he does not answer to emails outside of the ebay position but his replies to the questions related to the purchases are very quick and shipping is fast.

It does help to clarify. They use that as a basis for international sales and a clearing house because it is stable... nobody likes the Euro, much less the Europeans. Much like the Cayman Islands use the US dollar to transact international sales and peg their currency value. But in the end, it is still going to cost you whatever the exchange rate is in your money in your country.

Looks like they ran out of the basic sets, there are only packages left at a higher price.

Different hoses, different lengths, changes the price. You will find the second stage with the standard rubber hose will be the cheapest. You also find sets are less than individual components.

No that was with identical config. Just the price is different.

Different hoses, different lengths, changes the price. You will find the second stage with the standard rubber hose will be the cheapest. You also find sets are less than individual components.

Just got into diving and looking into gear. I emailed the seller few days ago about shipping to US. He said ebay has blocked shipping to USA, and that Scubapro policy doesn't allow for sales to US

Just got into diving and looking into gear. I emailed the seller few days ago about shipping to US. He said ebay has blocked shipping to USA, and that Scubapro policy doesn't allow for sales to US

Ebay does not block international sales from reputable sellers... I think you got some bad info. Subapro equipment is sold all over the world.

just copied this from and active item from the seller.

Item location: marina di carrara, MS, Italy
Shipping to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Bermuda, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Cyprus, Guernsey, Malta, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Brunei Darussalam, Laos, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Grenada, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, PO Box

Not sure is this is bad info. But I emailed the seller at info@cisub.com

ebay usa have blocked the shipment from Italy tyo usa

the regulators havent warranty only in europe and if youtry to register
scubapro usa dont accept
sorry alex

I believe he's a straightforward honest seller, but it seems like certain regulations don't allow him to ship. I would definitely buy from him, if they was a way to proxy the regulators.

Last edited:
Not sure if its bad info. I emailed the seller at info@cisub.com

He replied:

scubapro usa dont accept

sorry alex

---------- Post added July 18th, 2013 at 11:00 PM ----------

He could be able to proxy it however.

Well then I am glad I bought it when I did...
Not sure if its bad info. I emailed the seller at info@cisub.com

He replied:

scubapro usa dont accept

sorry alex

---------- Post added July 18th, 2013 at 11:00 PM ----------

He could be able to proxy it however.

Im trying to sell a Mk25/S600 yolk, new in box (purchased a few years ago, sat on shelf) if anyone is interested. I'll take $400

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom