Wanted Golf Ball Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edc138

Reaction score
# of dives
I am a golf ball buyer in the southeast and I am looking to buy balls. If you happen have any balls on hand or can aquire them in bulk amounts, lets talk. Price paid according to quality and quantity.

Feel free to email me or call anytime

Eric Clark
edc138(at)yahoo
404 3925788

I did that many years ago when I was young and stupid.

Jummped into a swillhole at the local GolfCourse with a SeaBag and pulled out about 2,000 balls in one dive. Chased Rats and snakes out of the pond and got cut by all the broken beer bottles from the Golfers. One Duffer even tryed hintting me while I was snorkling around.

Went back another day and brought a friend who had never dove. Introduced him to the Rats.

We made almost enough Money to pay for the Antibiotics that we needed after getting rich diving for Golfballs.

Oh Yea I forgot to mention the Leaches.

leeches-divers.jpg

OH BOY, here we go again! It's spring time and the golf balls are flying. I guess we get to see how many are stupid enough to dive for golf balls again this year.

OH BOY, here we go again! It's spring time and the golf balls are flying. I guess we get to see how many are stupid enough to dive for golf balls again this year.

we see a couple threads like this every year from " new posters" trying to get people to dive for golf balls and make $100k a year doing it.

I'm sure most of them are scams, because if that kind of money could be made picking up golf balls, then they wouldn't be trying to sell a job like that to everyone else, they'd be doing it themselves.

:shakehead:

we see a couple threads like this every year from " new posters" trying to get people to dive for golf balls and make $100k a year doing it.

I'm sure most of them are scams, because if that kind of money could be made picking up golf balls, then they wouldn't be trying to sell a job like that to everyone else, they'd be doing it themselves.

:shakehead:

BINGO!! Also they make a machine that collects them a lot quicker and safer. A buddy of mine has one and makes a killing at the local driving ranges selling used balls.

Golf course water hazards (ponds) are nothing but retention ponds for the fertilizer run off. No thanks!

A couple guys are diving our ponds right now for balls, yesterday they got around 4000.

one more thing for people to remember.... all these golf courses out there pretty much all have contracts already for other companies/divers to collect their balls there, and they get a cut/percentage of how many balls are found/removed there...

so it's not like there are just all the opportunities to go get balls for free.

another reason these type new posts are pretty much scams....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom