Info Warning about Cenote Chac Mool and Kukulkan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So quantified more with than without unless we skew the numbers.

and since this thread is more than a year old I’m not even curious enough to look back through it for context.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue.

But you can hear it from someone that was there.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue.

But you can hear it from someone that was there.

I was mostly replying to the "they charged 60 for pictures" 🤣 - then there was a post about how people without any buoyancy control go to caves and I agreed. Didn't really argue. As they say "I care not" - hakuna matata brother - cheers...

I took the cavern course last Christmas. Was a good experience for me.
The average diver I see out at quarries in the Midwest who is nearly upright, stirring up the bottom with a flutter kick, etc., would not last an hour in a cavern class.

The average diver I see out at quarries in the Midwest who is nearly upright, stirring up the bottom with a flutter kick, etc., would not last an hour in a cavern class.
Ha. I was a good diver—passed Fundies—and almost didn’t pass a Cavern class! I guess it all depends on how tough one’s instructor is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom