Warning for Monterey Divers (especially women): Beware of Fred

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Hey,

I want an "I'm not Fred" hat. It's amazing to see how current this thread has stayed for over two years.

That's because Fred's still around... unlike Nessie and the Yeti :)

Ben_ca:
That's because Fred's still around... unlike Nessie and the Yeti :)
NOOOOOO BEN!!!! i saw nessie!! she was in monterey that last weekend!!! i swear, ooohhhh wait that may have been fred, he did gain some weight though!!! DENNIS, net doc wants a hat!!! time we have them made what do you think????

adamdom:
My sister and I were at Breakwater yesterday and today and Fred was there both days! He came over and talked to us about looking for a buddy but we just told him we only dive in pairs. I think he's harmless, you just have to tell him no thanks! He is a little wierd though!

When I met him I thought harmless, too. But, since then, I have heard some REALLY bad things he has done to his (mostly female) buddies, in and out of the water. Some are written in the early part of this thread, if you make the time to read ALL of it :wink:

I am glad I do not need a "hat" for everyone to know I am not Fred, I have "the girls" for all to see what sex I am :blinking: Of course, that is what attracts Fred, :eyebrow: eh ?

The guy should find a solid buddy (one from a dive shop, knowledgable about dive equipment, strong, masculine, ripped muscles, MALE) that will help the guy to behave properly and never go buddy hoe-ing again :D

(wait, I want a dive buddy described as above, too :lol: )

You know, one of these days Fred is going to wander onto ScubaBoard, and find this particular thread...:sod:

archman:
You know, one of these days Fred is going to wander onto ScubaBoard, and find this particular thread...:sod:

No way..he's too busy trolling for buddies :D

However, if he does, he might learn how to NOT scare off potential dive buddies :mooner:

scubalaurel:
...knowledgable about dive equipment, strong, masculine, ripped muscles, MALE) that will help the guy to behave properly and never go buddy hoe-ing again :D

(wait, I want a dive buddy described as above, too :lol: )

Laurel, when are we going diving again? :wink: Are we still on for the 30th?

dannobee:
Laurel, when are we going diving again? :wink: Are we still on for the 30th?

I am still planning on it ...still trying to get my hubby to come up there with me, tho'. :blinking: I am so excited about diving at Pt. Lobos again! ...only this time, I am gonna bring FOOD with me!

D_O_H:
The 30th of what? I'm back from my honeymoon and am looking to go diving at the earliest opportunity (except this coming weekend).

30th of September. E-mail Dave for a spot on the boat for Point Lobos!

You're finally back?? How was it? Do tell, do tell (the DIVING, not the honeymoon).

Some pics of last week at Point Lobos with Chris are in my photobucket gallery.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/dannobee/

Congrats on the nuptials!! Glad my poor joke taste didn't hinder the wedding plans :lol: 30th of September....Pt. Lobos...many dives, with FOOD in between! Oh, I will also bring freshly charged batteries...the things we learn the more we dive....:D

Dan...Awesome pics!!! Was Bob down from WA? how come some of the hydrocoral looks pink? I've only seen purple. Pls do take me to the hydrocoral once we get into the water, k?

:D Can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom