Warning for Monterey Divers (especially women): Beware of Fred

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what an amazing thread. 2004 and still rolling strong. As a number of people have said, someone should snap a shot of this turnip with their cellphone camera and post it on the forum. after reading through the whole thing id like to put a face with the stories!!!

Scuba-Jay

SoCalAngel:
I didn't know that anywater is not doing a Jan 5th dive...sorry...we'll dive someo other time...

Silver Prince is going out on Jan 5th Friday.:D And since my whole family is going out on vacation elsewhere, I'll do my vacation down here. And after experiencing more boat dive, I think I'll stick to going on the boat for a while :14: , no need to worry about Freddy or something.

Roy

Ben_ca:
Nope.... Fred's like Nessy... You'll have to come here to see him in person.

:D :no :rofl3:
After reading this thread a few month's ago I've been on the lookout for Fred. Finally, I spotted him Thanksgiving weekend. At least I think I did. My buddy and I were cruising around the peninsula trying to figure out if we were going to dive or not. The first place we stopped was the Breakwater. The lot was virtually empty except for a lone red Mazda pick-up. Yep that must be Fred standing there looking for partners. :coffee:

Scuba-Jay:
what an amazing thread. 2004 and still rolling strong. As a number of people have said, someone should snap a shot of this turnip with their cellphone camera and post it on the forum. after reading through the whole thing id like to put a face with the stories!!!

Scuba-Jay

There is a picture of Fred in his truck in my scubaboard gallery on page 5.

This looks like undercover surveillance...:D

Picture_284.jpg

Cards90:
I would like to dive with him, if there is a number on that card could you please im me with it.

Thanks

I hear the deliverance banjos playing, already for Fred.

Diver Dennis:
This looks like undercover surveillance...:D

Dosen't really help to ID him though as his face is not vis.

I'll try and get a snapshot of him then :) but then again, I'm going to avoid the beaches for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom