Warranty Return

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterskier1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm hoping one of the reps can help. I have a M2 computer that one button quit working. I contacted the store (authorized dealer) where I bought it, but they are out of state, and under new ownership. They called Mares and got a Return Authorization, and gave me an address on Swan Creek in Baltimore, but didn't give me the name (Mares Service/Warranty/Repair?) or any instructions on what to include. We decided it would be easier for me to mail it direct to Mares, versus mailing it to Texas, and then they would mail to Mares. So, do I need to provide a description as to what is wrong - the dealer said they already told Mares, so I didn't need to include anything. What say you?

TIA,

Rick

Rick,

The address at Swan Creek is our distribution and service center. You should have been given an RA Number. This number should be clearly written on the outside of the box. You can also put in a small note with the problem and the RA number. When the shop was given the RA number, notes were put into our system as to the problem, so the tech will see this, but listing again cannot hurt.

Make sure you send UPS or by a trackable method, do not send by Post office with no tracking. If it gets lost we will have no way to confirm receipt.

Regards,

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom