Water Temp In Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverraygr

Reaction score
Who has been there in the past few weeks?? I seen one post about the water temp is 79* that seems "cold." I have been to Bonaire this time of year and the water there has been 82* I will be there in 2 weeks, April 5-12 so I'm reading up on the latest info.

Ray

Temp was 75f at 75' in aruba Easter Sunday... I wore a 3 mil and was fine.

Last weekend it was close to 79 degrees which is indeed a bit colder than normal. But even then I dive every weekend without a shorty; a T-shirt and swim trousers is enough for a 1 hour dive. In the next few months the temperature should go up to 86.

Regards

John

Thanks for the info- packing the gear up now. I have a 3-4-5 suit, 5 in the core, 4 upper arms and upper legs and the rest 3mm. I use this often in the Caribbean and works well and in the "cooler" water it sounds like it will be the one to take. I do have a 3mm but it's old and needs to be retire.

Ray

Thank you for everyone's input. I have a group of people going next week, and knew the water was cooler than normal. I will update my divers! I am still lugging my drysuit (wimp that I am).

Janine:)

Hi Janine!
Chuck and I are still here on the island and every dive registers 78 or 79 degrees. I've been wearing a 4/3 all week and am very, very cold by the end of the second dive. Wish I had my 5 mil and a beanie!!
On the bright side, the sunny weather makes you warm up very quickly and the diving is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Enjoy!!
Meg :)

Thank you for everyone's input. I have a group of people going next week, and knew the water was cooler than normal. I will update my divers! I am still lugging my drysuit (wimp that I am).

Janine:)

Back
Top Bottom