Water Temps in Gulf early May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanks a lot and clearwater diving. I was concerned about that myself and we were correct. Oh well, hopefully there's NC in June. The water back home is probably getting close to 50F anyway. :wink: I'll take Mrs.AD snorkeling today that'll have to do for now.

Well we had a good time in FL. Didn't get to scuba but we did go snorkeling at Howard Park. We had about 15' vis, saw lots of bait fish and some good size mackerel.
I think I may have sparked a desire in my bro to take up diving! He's always been interested but never took that 1st step. Since I've been back he's gone out snorkeling a number of times. He's been asking lots of questions about gear and such. Hopefully next time I go see him I'll be making reservations for 2 on the diving charter!
CuzzA thanks again for the heads on Howard park.

Well we had a good time in FL. Didn't get to scuba but we did go snorkeling at Howard Park. We had about 15' vis, saw lots of bait fish and some good size mackerel.
I think I may have sparked a desire in my bro to take up diving! He's always been interested but never took that 1st step. Since I've been back he's gone out snorkeling a number of times. He's been asking lots of questions about gear and such. Hopefully next time I go see him I'll be making reservations for 2 on the diving charter!
CuzzA thanks again for the heads on Howard park.
No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed Howard Park. It's shallow but lots of life. Sorry we couldn't get you on a boat. Next time you're down my boat will be done and you have an open invite to dive with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom