Waterproof D7 PRO Cordura Front Entry Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my XXL Waterproof D7 PRO Cordura Drysuit with less than 20 dives; it's too short in the arms and legs for me. I am including the SiTech Anatares Dry Gloves, and Halcyon P-Valve. The Halcyon P-Valve was professional installed by my local dive shop.

Information about this Drysuit from Waterproof.

The D7PRO Cordura ISS is a front-entry trilaminate drysuit built for the harshest conditions featuring an outer shell made exclusively of Cordura® for superior durability and abrasion resistance. We recommend the Octans/WarmTec, Octans HD/WarmTec HD or BodyZor/BodyTec undergarments dependent upon water temperatures.

• Front entry, trilaminate design for easy self-donning and superior performance.
  • Cordura® Outer Shell - Provides superior abrasion and tear resistance, ideal for technical divers.
  • ISS – Integrated Silicone Seals in blue and Quick Cuff System. Allows you to replace your own wrist and neck seals FAST and EASY.
  • Adjustable torso system with suspenders.
  • Warm Neck Valve – An improved warm neck design with the addition of a double valve for better draining.
  • Two expandable POWER POCKETS on each leg.
  • Kevlar Knee Pads - Schoeller Kevlar Knee Reinforcement made of Schoeller® “Keprotec” Military Grade Kevlar.
  • Seamless design in the under arm and crotch area, where wrinkling can cause excessive wear.
  • Armored Dry Zipper - A heavy-duty zippered Cordura cover protects the self-entry dry zipper.
  • Chill Guard - Under the dry zip, it keeps body heat in and also keeps your undergarments out of the zipper.
  • Kevlar anatomically cut boots to minimize ankle/calf stress and ensure ultimate strength and flexibility.
  • A Seat that Grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
  • Form Molded Velcro Tabs.
  • H1 HAVS hood (included) features a 7mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for the neck and face.
  • Each suit is tested by an overpressure check.
  • A Waterproof 1000 CORDURA bag is standard.
  • SI-TECH Valves - swivelling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.
Includes: ISS - Integrated Silicone Neck and Wrist Seals (installed) and replaceable neck/wrist seal systems, one additional wrist and neck seal, Drybag, Hose, and 5/7MM H1 Hood.

XXL Sizing

• Height: 6'-0"
  • Chest: 46"
  • Waist: 43"
  • Hips: 46"
  • Neck-Crotch: 34"
  • Neck-Wrist: 31"
  • Crotch-Ankle: 30"
  • Boot Size (US): 11.5-12 (I wear a size 13, and these boots are plenty. I wear a thick wool socks.)

My asking Price is $2,300, plus shipping.

Payment by Paypal only.

CBR_2504.jpgCBR_2506.jpgCBR_2510.jpgCBR_2514.jpgCBR_2522.jpg

Price reduced to $2,000, includes shipping within in USA.

Price reduced to $1,250, including Free shipping within the US ONLY.

$1,000 including free shipping.

---------- Post added November 5th, 2013 at 01:59 PM ----------

I have received a couple of inquiries about fitting, and I would like to put this table up comparing Waterproof XXL, to DUI XXLS, and DUI XXL.

--------------Waterproof---DUI's XXLS---DUI's XXL
Height:---------6'-0"------------6'-0"--------6'-2"
Chest:----------46"------------47-49-------47-49
Waist:----------43"------------45-47-------45-47
Hips:-----------46"------------44-46--------44-46
Neck-Crotch:---34"-------------------------------
Neck-Wrist:-----31"------------31-32-------32-33
Crotch-Ankle:---30"------------------------------
Boot Size (US):-11.5-12---------12-13------12-13

All of these measurements are on their respective website.

Waterproof: http://www.waterproof-usa.com/sizecharts/wp_suit_stdm_size.pdf

DUI: http://www.dui-online.com/pdf/size_chart.pdf

---------- Post added November 6th, 2013 at 01:32 PM ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom