Waterproof D9 drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elsewhere

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm interested in this drysuit but I found few reviews for it. How is it in terms of comfort and durability? Thanks!

I'm also looking for more information on this drysuit. Besides comfort, I'm wondering how capable it is of handling "colder" water (65F and warmer) if a warm-water wimp is diving it :D. I'm looking for a suit for my wife, and she said she'd love to dive dry anything too cold for just her shorty. Since she refuses to dive colder than 65F, I'm wondering if this would be a good suit with some appropriate undergarments.

Also like to read more about the D9....

Ordered the D9 for the gf a few days ago, so I'll let you know our thoughts about it after it comes in and we get her in the water with it a few times.

She is always cold, even in tropical water with a 3mm, lavacore full suit, and hooded vest, so an upcoming trip to Socorro and smaller trips to dive with friends in California prompted this purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom