Watershot Lights: 2011 Gear of the Year SALE - Buy One, Get One FREE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlorenzen

Registered
Reaction score
All of us at Watershot are excited about the growth and success of our LED lighting products in 2011. We have received great feedback from our users about the quality and performance of our lights. Earlier this year we were awarded the “2011 Tester’s Choice” award by SCUBALAB for our canister lights. And just this month our lights were included in Scuba Diving Magazine’s “2011 Gear of the Year” issue.
To celebrate these successes and to clear out some room for our incoming 2012 products, we are offering a great deal! We are having a “2011 Gear of the Year SALE”. This sale allows US customers to get a ‘Buy One, Get One FREE’ deal on most of our 2011 lighting kits (while supplies last).
Check out the details of the sale below.

2011 Gear of the Year Sale.jpg

Feel free to contact Watershot if you have any questions: info@watershot.com

www.watershot.com

Sale still going this week. Order by Wednesday and we will get it shipped out to you this week (before Thanksgiving holiday). Feel free to e-mail or call us if you have any questions. info@watershot.com ; 719-651-8085 (ask for Jonathan)

I cannot say enough good things about these lights. I purchased two at their last 2-for-1 sale, with the regular head and the big 100 meter battery pack (6 hours on full). I would say their brightness is equal to any 10 watt can light that I have seen. They are PLENTY bright for night diving and are useful even during the day for lighting up details, looking under ledges, and into wrecks. The quality is absolutely bulletproof and they have several features that really sets them above other can lights:

They have the on/off and power level switch on the light head. This is a HUGE convenience with no fumbling for a switch you cannot see on the can, and multiple power settings that can get you up to 10 hours or more on the low setting.

The switch is surrounded by a color LED that shows you the battery level (green-blue-yellow-red) so you have good warning about power levels.

They offer a coil cord. You should absolutely choose that option as it eliminates dealing with slack or loose cables.

The light head is so small you barely know you have it on your hand. The soft hand mount is excellent and gives full "hands free" operation and, for me, is better than a standard hard goodman handle.

The battery is so compact you barely know you have it on your belt.

The most that I can say is that my wife and I take these on every single dive, day or night. They are that unobtrusive, and that good.

My wife hated the idea of a can light with a cord. After her first dive, she has never taken it off her belt.

This not a light just for tech divers. This is a light any diver will really enjoy. Not having to hold the light in your hand really has to be experienced.

I spent my hard-earned $$$ on these, which was more than my wife wanted and she was not happy, until she used it.

These are worth the retail and are absolutely a steal at the two for one price.

I almost forgot, the customer service is second to none. They even took and sent me beamshots, and responded immediately to every question I had.

Back
Top Bottom