ways to carry a pony bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the valve to turn it on and off and feather it, although maybe free flows are not an issue for you, as for the hose and pressure gauge just one more hose I don't need as I like the minimalist approach, but hey to each his own.

How about the valve to turn it on and off and feather it, although maybe free flows are not an issue for you, as for the hose and pressure gauge just one more hose I don't need as I like the minimalist approach, but hey to each his own.

My valve is mounted upside down and is within easy reach. I have not had a free flow yet as I don't leave the valve on. I do feather it on and off occasionally to make sure the hose is charged and check the pressure when I do that to make sure nothing else is leaking. I have thought about slinging it as I have the Zeagle Envoy Razor setup and the knob is a bit small but not terribly hard to turn on although I like how it is because it is out of the way in the event that I need to work on something in front of me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom