http://www.diveheart.org/

We have lost a part of our family: FireDiver293

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sitting here crying my eyes out, I spent most of my childhood with my Dad in SE Asia praying I wouldn't hear news like this. My heart is breaking for his children.

Everytime I hear of another of our men or women in uniform losing their life over there, this goes through my head:

Psalm 23:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I've heard parts of it in movies and at one point in my younger years looked it up to know it in whole before I went into service.. it seems to ring true in many ways.

My deepest and most sincere condolences to the family and friends of Army Master Sgt. Michael T. Hiester - his presence here will be missed.

Army Master Sgt. Michael T. Hiester - if your reading over my shoulder, thank you for your sacrifice.

My prayers and condolences. There's just not much else to say that hasn't already been said.

to the family & friends of firediver293.

Ave shalom,

My deepest sympathies to family and friends.

Michael

SALUTE!!

This one is a little close to home he lived about 70+- ,miles from me. I have several friends that are in Iraq now. I pray that they all come home.

Master Sgt. Michael T. Hiester U.S. Army

The Hero

The angel hovered just above
The lifeless form below
A life that started with a cry
Not many years ago.

Come now my son, you must arise
Your work here now is ended
You have fought for right and freedom
Your country you have defended.

We go now to another place
Where peace and love abide
And join your comrades who will greet you
In your heavenly home on high.

All those you love, and those who love you
In their hearts you will forever be
The one who gave his very all
That the living may be free.​

My prayers go out to the Hiester family.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Mrs. Hiester. I pray that your husband has already heard the words "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Rest in peace, thank you for your service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom