For Sale Website/Domain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanic Dreams

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I hope this is the right section to post this information.

I am selling my website and domain that I have used for over a decade. I mainly used it to make diving holiday reservatons/bookings for my liveaboard operation. It proved to be a successful and enjoyable journey. However, given new priorities in life, I have to close this chapter and sell it.

Domain name : maldivesdivingadventure.com

* Over the 12 years period, I have used different marketing strategies i.e.
- Paid
- SEO organic.
- Print and digital dive magazine,
- Forums and PR sites.

Additionally, there are already some good back links and references linking to the website)

* Recently developed website
- Targets to feature liveaboards and land base diving guest houses in Maldives.
- Able to easily add and/or edit liveaboards schedule

Not much liveaboards / guest houses are added at the moment. As my time is limited.

At the moment not much traffic is there , but given the limited amount of articles and work done it has some good ranking keywords. Also proves it is easily recognised and gets progress ranking .

I believe this could be an interest for anyone who is in dive travel business or to some one who is looking forward to .
Since i have not much time i just put adwords.

If interested in owning this website and domain feel free to send me your offer for me to consider @ info@maldivesdivingadventure.com

If you have any question feel free to ask , happy to share !

Back
Top Bottom