Website is up and running.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm pleased to announce that the SEI Diving website is now up and running. While there are still things to be added to it, you can now go and get a better idea of what SEI is. Thank you all for your patience while this process has been coming along. Go to :

www.seidiving.org

I sent an email to SEI HQ to get an answer for you. As soon as I hear back I'll post here. There are renewals coming in everyday and I don't have access to the database myself. Are you interested in becoming an SEI instructor. I see your CMAS status in your profile. It would not be a difficult process. For details contact Thadeus Bowden at SEIDiving.org. I can PM you his email if you like.

As promised. I don't know if you emailed SEI HQ but I received this answer today. At the present time we do not have any instructors that have continued on from the YMCA program to SEI in the UK. If you would wish to do a crossover at this time you would need to attend an institute. The closest one to the UK at present is in Germany. Otherwise we have several opportunities in the US.

Hope this answers your question. If any former or current YMCA Instructors in the UK wish to renew with SEI please contact us through SEI Diving Home Page or PM me through Scubaboard or my personal website Welcome to UDM Aquatic Services and I'll get you the info you need. Thanks again for your query.

Back
Top Bottom