Weekend Dive Reports (mostly Carmel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the dive reports, Clinton, looks like you got see see a bunch of neat stuff!

Great report! After the last dozen dives this year, I've been eyeing the Santis hanging at AWS, but they all seem a bit puffy in the arms and short in the torso...must be those buffed-up upper-body Poles...

Great report! After the last dozen dives this year, I've been eyeing the Santis hanging at AWS, but they all seem a bit puffy in the arms and short in the torso...must be those buffed-up upper-body Poles...

The arms and upper body on the standard size Santi undergarments definitely don't fit a skinny computer nerd like me either. I ordered a custom fit one. Hope it fits right. They look really nice.

Clinton

Great pictures, as always!

We did Shale Island off the Escapade the Monday of Memorial Day weekend. I have to say, I felt right at home :)

Thanks for the report Clinton, looks like I´m missing out on some great conditions. But I really can´t complain about the vis here :). Good to hear you all caught some great dives!

Back
Top Bottom