Weekly/biweekly photo posts ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all, we used to do a weekly photo subject post.

Any of y'all up for starting it back up for a while?

I'm thinking bi-weekly, just to stretch it out some ...

So, what's the subject?
just seeing if folks are interested or not before I launch a post ...

I'd be interested, but I don't dive often enough that I think I would be able to contribute much. I've been to Cozumel only 4 times, and only had my camera with me on a handful of dives for a number of reasons:

1. Only had a crappy camera in 2012 (and only snorkeled)
2. Only had a slightly less crappy camera in 2013 (could only take it to Columbia Shallows and Paradise)
3. Only had one battery in 2015 and the charger fell out of my bag and got left behind
4. Life happened and I haven't been back since, so I don't have a lot of pictures (though I plan to go overboard in June!)

Some Flickr groups can be really picky about when pictures were taken and whether or not they can be contributed. If the rules are pretty relaxed and my pictures can be pretty much all from 2014, I might be able to play.

ScubaClubCozumelDay3-13.jpg

I'd be interested, but I don't dive often enough that I think I would be able to contribute much. I've been to Cozumel only 4 times, and only had my camera with me on a handful of dives for a number of reasons:

1. Only had a crappy camera in 2012 (and only snorkeled)
2. Only had a slightly less crappy camera in 2013 (could only take it to Columbia Shallows and Paradise)
3. Only had one battery in 2015 and the charger fell out of my bag and got left behind
4. Life happened and I haven't been back since, so I don't have a lot of pictures (though I plan to go overboard in June!)

Some Flickr groups can be really picky about when pictures were taken and whether or not they can be contributed. If the rules are pretty relaxed and my pictures can be pretty much all from 2014, I might be able to play.

this would just be for fun. no restrictions. if you took the pic 10 years ago, doesn't matter as long as it fits that weeks "theme" ...

I shoot to share so if I have whatever fits into the topic I'll add a few.

Back
Top Bottom