Weezle Undergarment Special....ROUND 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Alright.....the first round was a success....Feel free to read about it here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/hot-deals/208618-dema-weezle-undergarment-special-7.html

The suits retail for about $350 and come from the UK so most stores keep the cost high to cover the shipping/hassle/storage of the suits.....

Well we are putting together another group buy on this for only $250. That was the price I had as a DEMA special, and want to offer it again.

There is a difference though...DEMA is over and so is the Special, so in order for me to give that price again, I need 13 people to order them.....

This shouldnt be hard with the quality of the suit and this Incredible price.

Dive Right In Scuba

This is for the Weezle Extreme Plus Undergarment....If your interested in another undergarment, please let me know and I will quote you a price, and it can still count towards the total 13 needed....Boots are also available at the $65 price

The only other thing is shipping which is approximately $15 inside the US and $20-30 to Canada

Any questions Please Post them here, and also post an " Im in" ONLY if your 100% in...so we can get a head count please no back outs or false posts as this will only cause everything to slow down due to a false number of buyers

Thanks and I hope this works for everyone for X-Mas :D

Mike

I'm in if you can ship to Belgium.
Even better, can you ship directly from the manufacturer in the UK to me? So you avoid customs and shipment getting it to the US and I avoid customs by keeping it in Europe.

I'm in 110%...any reviews on the boots? I'll pm my buddy to see if he's interested.

edit- How accurate is the size chart.

Weezles are sized on the large side of the size listed and are very roomy. I found the boots to compress too much and my toes would rub against my hard rubber fins (SP Jets). So I have DUI Thinsulate boots that are already compressed, so no rubbing. The Weezle boots are still very warm.

How does the sizing work?

What are the options in terms of thickness? I understand DUI's 200, 400 gram system. I have a 400 now, but I'm interested in something more like a 300 equalivent.

How does the sizing work?

What are the options in terms of thickness? I understand DUI's 200, 400 gram system. I have a 400 now, but I'm interested in something more like a 300 equalivent.

Look at Weezles website for sizing, their size chart is pretty accurate. If you want, when we order, you can just give me your dimensions and we will let them pick the best suit for you. Order the size catagory you fall into....

I think for a 300 equiv. you will want the regular Extreme...not the Extreme Plus:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom