weight and cardio circut...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesdays are my weights and cardio circut day. No race on the eliptical today, just strength training and toning followed by 15 minutes on the eliptical beast. Today, having started a few minutes earlier than normal, I decided to toss in a new station to work out on, the Iso-Leg Press. As it stands I've been doing Iso work for the upper body which works out great for my shoulder and being able to tailor a workout around my needs there, now this presents a new challenge.. being able to independantly work each leg or work together like a regular leg press (push both legs at the same time).

I ended up doing a total of 3 sets of 5 at 268# per side.. not maxed out for what I can do but it definitely was nice to see that combined I'm still pushing over 500# with my legs. A long time ago in a galaxy no to far away in a universe similar to this one that number was nearly double. :)

One thing I'm struggling with though is that I'm not really dropping weight per say... just realigning some.. pants are fitting different, shirts are fitting different but I'm see sawing between 214 and 218#.

:thinkingo Yikes....That is a ton of weight......Good for you. Now I will skulk back to my 40# leg lifts and 5# barbells and pretend I don't know you at all:eyebrow:

CBulla:
One thing I'm struggling with though is that I'm not really dropping weight per say... just realigning some.. pants are fitting different, shirts are fitting different but I'm see sawing between 214 and 218#.

CheddarChick:
Yikes....That is a ton of weight......

Now that wasn't very nice! Sorry, couldn't resist :rofl3:

Keep at it CB!
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm stuck on perspectives lately.....

OK- 268 per side.. thats only... 50# more than my body weight, so, technically I'm only pushing my weight and a little more, kind of like carrying my boys while stair climbing. Adding the doubled weight yeah.. ok.. so I'm a freak! I wrestled in HS and cycled semi competitively for a LOT of years, speed skated before that.. sorta have big built legs :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom