Weight belt for holding stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I use a light weight integrated travel bc only issue I have is lack of pockets. It only has one roll down pocket great for stashing rubbish I might pick up but no much else. It has enough clips but I don't like the idea of having everything including I might not even need hanging off the front. I don't use a weight belt so was thinking of getting belt and thread pockets to hold things like dsmb snorkel small slate shears (keeping a line cutter on the BC) ECT. Anyone see an issue with this or are there better solutions.

I have a pocket that I use on my Transpac harness waist belt and Transplate/BPW waist belt. It works fine. If you wear a wetsuit or shorty, I glued a pocket on to my 3 mil and love it.

My next purchase may be the shorts with the pockets. With a dive skin, those would be perfect. I got hot on our last trip to Coz in October with a 3/2 wetsuit, but got cold in Honduras in February with a skin. Haven't found the right mix for tropical diving yet. Either way, the pocket on the waist belt works, or the glue on pocket does as well.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom