Welcome aboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Hey belowme,
Welcome to the board, feel free to jump right in, don't be shy, nobody else is.

Don #7

Belowme, watch of for Don, he's the ring leader for a notorious group of SICK GUPPIES on this site. Hey by the way what do you sick-o's think of that name?

Dear Belowme

Welcome to the Board. Please do not take Mario seriously; only Dons #4-13 are truly dangerous...*g* Other than that, you will find a wealth of information and entertainment here, with friendly and knowledgeable people willing to answer questions and share their experiences. For new divers, such as myself, it is a learning experience and for old hands certainly a place to network!

Mario and Don:

I assume I will be made an honorary member of the Sick Guppies?

*gozu is thinking up initiation procedures (evil grin)*

Who is belowme ? :)

It looks to me that Don started the thread, could this be a slight of thread? Or perhaps Don's personality disorder has now fractured to the point of multiple alias posting to the board...really who and where is Mrs Don? and now we have belowme...things that make you say hmmmnn.

I am a little more passive. You know the shadow is awfully big. I prefer to sit back and just watch people. Sometimes
you learn more that way.

Welcome to the board one and all.

Remora,
Belowme is our newest member, find them on the "Scuba Boards" page down at the bottom. It says "Welcome to out newest member".
At 0300 there isn't a lot going on on the boards, so i sent out a welcome to he/she.
Every time somebody joins the Board, it is posted there.

Don #19

BTW-Mrs.don is very real.

Tom can prove this, we are both online now at different locations, over 100 miles apart. Even having multiple personalities can't accomplish this.

I saw Don in one place and I saw Mrs Don in another place 100 miles away - both at the same time.

It's amazing what you can see from the top of a mountain.
(Don't ask me how - something to do with timezones and all that)

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom