welcome Pinay Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome! Saw your profile 3x. :) You'd be a great help in providing input from your dive experience to others wanting to dive the PI.

Hi and thanks Shugar, Jonix, Chip and Pao!

Shugar and Chip..one suggestion..maybe during the Christmas party there would be a showing of pictures or videos of dives done during the year. I can share my home dvds taken at Apo Island, Sipadan, Malapascua and Tubbataha.

Pao, I'm actually persuading my korean managers to go diving...its just a matter of time. hehehen :)

Celine

Welcome Pinay_diver! :hug:

...see yah on our xmas party.

Pinay_Diver:
Hi and thanks Shugar, Jonix, Chip and Pao!

Shugar and Chip..one suggestion..maybe during the Christmas party there would be a showing of pictures or videos of dives done during the year. I can share my home dvds taken at Apo Island, Sipadan, Malapascua and Tubbataha.

Pao, I'm actually persuading my korean managers to go diving...its just a matter of time. hehehen :)

Celine
we just need a projector and playback deck (laptop or dvd player) as well as speakers so it can be heard

if anyone can bring we can definitely show

Jag

welcome pinay diver!!! :balloon

see ya in our christmas party soon :santasmil can't wait to see 'em video clips :madnoel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom