Welcome to the Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet Scubaboard Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
ScubaBoard has graciously given us a forum to not only ensure you are up to date on what is going on with both fleets but to ask us direct questions and/or comments. Your questions and comments will be delivered directly to not only me but also our department heads for immediate review and answers.

We look forward to interacting with you on ScubaBoard.

Thank you for visiting the Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet Forum!

I will be on the Belize Aggressor III next month do you test for carbon monoxide and also what about the nitrox, thanks.

Thanks for the question. We start with our air intake intake running from the upper deck of the yacht. We then have a three stage filter system that includes a final step of activated charcoal that removes any remaining impurities. We do have a nitrox system that is filtered four times, then feed through the high pressure compressor where it is filtered three more times. As an additional safety measure, we buy all genuine Bauer products to make sure we have the highest quality filters and oils, even though it is more expensive, we want to ensure the purist air/nitrox for our guests.

I will be there in May myself. I enjoy the Belize diving and try to get there every year. Enjoy your Charter!

Sounds like they have a good compressor set up, but do not monitor for CO...?? :idk:

Trip reports need to include tank CO testing.

Mike and Amanda are now managing the three LiveAboards that Live/Dive owns from Hawaii. They will still be onboard doing training and relief work.

Thanks,

I tested almost 50 tanks for carbon monoxide and never found a trace, .000 every tank. Thanks for an "unBelizeable" week on the Belize Aggressor III.
I will be on the Belize Aggressor III next month do you test for carbon monoxide and also what about the nitrox, thanks.

I'm considering a trip aboard the Turks and Caicos, or Cayman Aggressor. Can you please tell me about the "crossing" from Grand to Little Cayman? When is usually done? Is it overnight? I want to make sure that available diving is not impacted. I've seen some comments that sometimes weather does not allow this to happen and you have to spend the entire week on Grand, which is not good. Also, how would you compare these two trips?

Also, I would like to let you know that I've taken a trip aboard the Belize Aggressor which was fantastic. Thanks.

ScubaBoard has graciously given us a forum to not only ensure you are up to date on what is going on with both fleets but to ask us direct questions and/or comments. Your questions and comments will be delivered directly to not only me but also our department heads for immediate review and answers.

We look forward to interacting with you on ScubaBoard.

Thank you for visiting the Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet Forum!
I sent an email to you and a few other execs on May 27, 2022 regarding my experience on the Philippines Aggressor (April 30th trip). Will a response be forthcoming? Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom