Welcome to the Aqua Lung forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome AL, I love your gear and use many of your products, it is getting time to replace a set of regs and look forward to see what is coming out this year.

Have fun here :wink:

As a proud user of "spirotechnic", MIstral and DC55 roducts, and Titan and Legend regulators, Fins and etc it is a long waited guest.
This is the right corner to present new equipment and improvments

Hi, All my Reg's are Aqua Lung, from legend to glacia. to titan. i am about to set of sailing round the world soon and was wanting to attend a Reg service course so that i am able to service my own regs where ever i am. i am also presently working at Diving 4 you as an Instructor, so when i return in the next couple of years i will be able to service our client's Regs. Please could you tell me how i would be able to attend a Regulator service course, with the above in mind.

Regards Jimmy o

Watching Jacques Cousteau as a kid inspired me to explore the undersea world and I have been diving AquaLung/USDivers ever since with complete satisfaction. My latest upgrade was the new ZUMA BC and I couldn't be happier. The main reason I moved up was becasuse I moved up in girth :) My son now uses my 15 year old (still looking new) US divers BC. That's says a lot about your all's durability. Thanks for all the great experiences I have had with your products.

glad to see yu on the board
Use and recomend AquaLung products (& Apeks) to strangers out diving and customers in the shop.

Welcome AquaLung! I just bought my first BC, the Lotus i3. I can't wait to try it out today :)

My wife and I both bought Zuma's yesterday and pool tested yesterday and today. I have a Balance and she has a Diva, but wanted to go smaller for air travel. Frankly, we are both quite pleased, but I am waiting for some trim weight pockets.

We both are using Air Source 2's, but I am curious what are the enhancements in the 3 and how can you use a Dive Alert with it, since the hose appears to be fixed?

Thanks,

I am looking to buy a new pair of fins and would like the Hot Shot Fins. I am looking for a black and pink pair that I have seen featured in ads. Where could I order them from here in the USA??

Thank you
Cindy
Manager-Chucho Divers
Cozumel, Mexico
Chucho Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom