Welcome to the Atomic Aquatics Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic Aquatics

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello scuba divers! Welcome to the Atomic Aquatics forum. We look forward to answering any questions you might have about our products so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of the best products in the industry!

Ryan
Atomic Aquatics

Last edited:
Hi Ryan, I am considering the Cobalt but it seems like most prefer wrist mounts. I have read posts that Atomic may be working on a wrist version of the Cobalt. Any truth to that, and if so, any timeline on when a wrist unit may come out?

Thanks

This question should just be made a sticky.

Ryan,
Sooooooooooooooo, what's the answer to the question about the wrist mount Atomic computer that was posed by Svidas? I have the Atomic but my photographer friend refuses unless they come out with the wrist mount. We would like the real answer not the Bil Gates response. Time to dispel the rumors.........

I'm surprised no one official has answered you. They are supposed to be working on one, but last I heard there was nothing to indicate when it would be released.

Back
Top Bottom