Welcome to the Atomic Aquatics Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello I was wondering if you could help
I have an Atomic SS1 and have lost the 1 inch hose adapter assembly for it. I need to get a new one but all the suppliers, resellers and diveshops I have tried both in the UK and USA (and I have tried many!) have said that they do not stock or can get this part.

I do not want to purchase another £200+ SS1 just for this 1 inch part so please can you tell me how to get one and where?
As I said above I have already tried multiple resellers and they could not help .unless you can provide a direct link to a page with the product on one of them?
A picture of what I need is below.
Thanks
hoseadapter.jpg

Hello Print Screen

Please contact our distributor in Germany. They are our main distribution hub in Europe and I am fairly positive they can help you solve the issue and locate the 1" adapter. Martin Kusche is our representative in Germany and can help you. Thank you for contacting us!

Atomic Aquatics Europe GmbH
Dieselstrasse 2
D-83043 Bad Aibling
Germany
8061 938392
office@atomicaquatics.de

Atomic Aquatics

Hello I was wondering if you could help
I have an Atomic SS1 and have lost the 1 inch hose adapter assembly for it. I need to get a new one but all the suppliers, resellers and diveshops I have tried both in the UK and USA (and I have tried many!) have said that they do not stock or can get this part.

I do not want to purchase another £200+ SS1 just for this 1 inch part so please can you tell me how to get one and where?
As I said above I have already tried multiple resellers and they could not help .unless you can provide a direct link to a page with the product on one of them?
A picture of what I need is below.
Thanks
View attachment 160354

Ryan,
I will be needing service for T2 later this year. I intend to send it in, so I have heard rumors of upgrades available, can you clarify what the skinny is on these upgrades? Thanks
Joe

Hello, I bought online a new cover for my Cobalt computer, but I don't know how to take the old one off to replace it. Does anybody know how to make this change?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom