Welcome to the CASA forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meetings are always the 2nd Wednesday of the month. The December meeting is our Holiday party. Not sure on those details. After that, it will be Jan 14. Hope to see you there.

OK then. Jan 14 it is. By that time, I will have done some ACTUAL diving (going to Coz between xmas and new year) and I'll know if I still like it as much as I think I will.
thanks for the update!

Does this group still meet up?

Yep. We meet on the second Wednesday of the Month from 7:30 PM to usually 10:00 PM at Mr. Beef & Pizza located at 1796 Elmhurst Road in Mount Prospect, IL.
The restaurant is on the west side of Elmhurst Road (IL Rt. 83) at the corner of
Elmhurst and Algonquin Roads. (IL Rt. 62). They generally start out with a guest speaker prior to getting into the "business" part of the meeting.

Paradise....where you from?

Ok, I screwed up...again. Next meeting is on Wed. January 13 at 7:30 at Mr. Beef. Sorry for the confusion.

Just stumbled in here will the club have a booth at OWU or otherwise any plans to get together? How would club members be recognizeable? secret hand shake, fish calls, etc??

Just stumbled in here will the club have a booth at OWU or otherwise any plans to get together? How would club members be recognizeable? secret hand shake, fish calls, etc??

We will not have our own booth at OWU, but we will have a section in the ICSSD booth. As for recognition, we are usually the strange looking bunch. We have a group meeting for dinner Saturday night if you would like to join us. If interested, shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll give you the particulars.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom