Welcome to the Dork Diver Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok I like the color yellow mask fins and snorkel all yellow or do I need mismatched colored gear I meet all other requirements

I couldn't decide which way to go. So I have three set of gear. One is totally mismatch. One is totally matchy. One is a little matchy but with a pop of red, yellow and orange.

Where can I get the “official” Dork Diver t-shirt and hat? Btw do not need to match
WalMart, Salvation Army, thrift stores, Amazon, eBay, .....
1. Buy hat of choice in any color with anything or nothing written on it.
2. Buy shirt of choice in any color with anything or nothing written on it.

Take marker of choice and write “DD” on it.

Ta-daaa!

2 thing 1st off I know Im in the dork club not the i need a camera club forum. I am asking general info form my fellow dorks. I ordered a Sealife camera on sale form SCUBA.COM. It did not work when it got to me. My real question is, is Sealife a good company. Is SCUBA.COM a good outfir?

Pretty sure YOU are the one that put it there! :facepalm:
:D

Hey, if you come over to Estonia, look me up with Barrakuuda here. We have been having a great season this year.
m
The taglines are based on number of posts.

Back
Top Bottom