Welcome to the Freediving Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with @OceanObessed, Freediving Instructors International run a highly professional program. I took a course with them in Ft Lauderdale and can only express my gratitude for such a wonderful learning experience. 2 weeks after the course I received my Level 2 certification card and it is accepted by our local boat operator (whom are pretty quick to refuse uncertified freedivers these days). I can now confidently dive to 93 feet (with a safety buddy of course!) Many thanks again to Brett and Niki for such a great, safe learning environment. I'll be back for the Level 3 soon.

You can contact them by email for more information - info@freedivinginstructors.com I know they also have a European HQ and instructors teach in Dahab (I so want to see the blue hole!)

Hi, I am looking for somebody who would like to train with me two times a week at the Wilson pool in Washington DC. Times and dates are flexible. I would like to work on increasing my Static time and also work on under water tables.

YEA! Now I just need to GO SOME PLACE where I can! :wink:

I appreciate this forum, since snorkeling is something I already do, and it was what opened my mind to the possibility of maybe getting into scuba.

Glad you're here! My daughter and I did some SSI beginner level free diving last summer here in FL and would like to continue. My number one bucket list is being in the water with humpbacks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom