Welcome to the Princeton Tec Q&A Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long can I expect an RMA to take on a shockwave LED to take for a broken switch?

Dear Princeton Tec ScubaBoard spokesperson,

Now Jumblies and I belong to the same 'club'! One week ago I checked my Shockwave light and when I placed back the light head I made the mistake to align it just on one side. It did not occur to me to align the head with the switch as well. When I turned the switch on...BINGO! the light did not work! I opened it up again and voila' one piece of the switch was split in two!

I take responsibility for breaking the switch unintentionally, however it seems to me, after hearing that other divers had problems with it, that this bloody switch has an intrinsic tendency to failure.

It may be wise to re-design it altogether and use a less brittle, more durable kind of plastic.

Good night

I purchased a Princeton Tec Torrent 7.5 watt lamp
and it needs a new xenon lamp.
Where can I buy one and about how much should it cost?
Radio shack? Circuit City?

I purchased a Princeton Tec Torrent 7.5 watt lamp
and it needs a new xenon lamp.
Where can I buy one and about how much should it cost?
Radio shack? Circuit City?

Your best bet is to contact your local Princeton Tec dealer, who will either stock part# S-8 or can order the part for you. They are still readily available and are in most shops.

Thanks

Princeton Tec

How can I get a return authorization for my light? I've been calling the 1800 number on your website but it directs me to a person who gives dates she'll be out of office but those have passed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi,
can you advice me the local dealer in Indonesia? to be specific, preferable in Jakarta

No response on phone, no response here, how do you get a hold of these guys?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom