Welcome to the SCUBAlamp forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAlamp

Registered
Reaction score
Dear all,

We are very glad to launch our own sub-forum in SB, and it is our honor that could meet all of you here.

Our company, SCUBAlamp, who manufacture quality diving lights, our current products range are diving lights and video lights. Meanwhile, however, we do support OEM & ODM service.

we hope to offer the flashlights you love and deliver the best services for you guys, and if you are with any advice for us, please feel free to let us know, we are all ears.

For more information, please visit SCUBAlamp diving light. In this stage, we are looking for worldwide distributors and dealers, if any interests, please don't hesitate to contact us by vivian@scubalamp.com.

Let SCUBAlamp brighten your diving life! :wink::wink::wink:

Best regards,
SCUBAlamp Team

Last edited:
Welcome a'Board! Can't wait to see pics of your products.

Dear Mr. Pete, thank you soooo much for your support. :D

Best regards,
SCUBAlamp Team

Hi Vivian! Welcome to Scubaboard. I found this post while searching for info about dive lights. I checked out your website and you "seem" to have some interesting products. I will send some feedback via PM.

Hi Vivian! Welcome to Scubaboard. I found this post while searching for info about dive lights. I checked out your website and you "seem" to have some interesting products. I will send some feedback via PM.

Dear giffenk,

Your words transferred many positive energy to me, thank you so much!

But it is not you"seem" to have....., because we really have....hehe...:wink:

Best regards,
SCUBAlamp Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom