Welcome to the SCUBAPRO forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need your help. I have been an authorized Scubapro maintenance technician for about 14 years now working for various shops in Colorado and San Antonio. I have never heard at any of the workshops, including the one I attended in Dallas last year that Scubapro had any intention of making Leisure Pro or any other mail order, online firm an authorized dealer. I have a friend who is trying to start a diving business and he is under the impression that Leisure Pro is now an authorized dealer. I cautioned him not to operate under that assumption, but he seems convinced. He is also considering using the Scubapro logo at his website. Again, I cautioned him not a good idea without prior permission. Where can I find the absolute, definitive answer so that he does not discover that all the legal might of Johnson Industries could squash him like a bug if he carries on. I've looked and am obviously not looking at the right place at the Scubapro website. Sincerely, Andy

Use the dealer locator and type in New York City. They are number one. And they allow on line sales.

SCUBAPRO - Find a Scubapro Dealer

I need your help. I have been an authorized Scubapro maintenance technician for about 14 years now working for various shops in Colorado and San Antonio. I have never heard at any of the workshops, including the one I attended in Dallas last year that Scubapro had any intention of making Leisure Pro or any other mail order, online firm an authorized dealer. I have a friend who is trying to start a diving business and he is under the impression that Leisure Pro is now an authorized dealer. I cautioned him not to operate under that assumption, but he seems convinced. He is also considering using the Scubapro logo at his website. Again, I cautioned him not a good idea without prior permission. Where can I find the absolute, definitive answer so that he does not discover that all the legal might of Johnson Industries could squash him like a bug if he carries on. I've looked and am obviously not looking at the right place at the Scubapro website. Sincerely, Andy

Dear Andy,

Your friend is correct, Leisure Pro is now an authorized dealer- they also have a brick and mortar store in addition to being an online retailer. If your friend is an authorized dealer of SCUBAPRO products, using the SCUBAPRO logo is completely appropriate. If your friend is not an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer, but wants to use our logo for another reason, I would encourage him to send me a PM with the particulars of the request to use our logo- we will take a look and approve it if valid. We're certainly not out to "squash" anyone, but obviously flagrant misuse of our brand is not something we encourage.

Happy Diving!

-KATESCUBAPRO

Hello, I was directed here in the hopes someone could identify this particular computer and tell me where I could find a manual or any other information. There is no model number anywhere on the unit that I can see
10zcqk2.jpg

I have a question on your regulator warranty. I have a brand new MK25evo/S620Ti that I received in December 2018 and used it on a dive trip at the end of December. At depth, it was making the dreaded whistle so when I returned I contacted a authorized Scubapro dealer shop and shipped them my regulator to fix. Just spoke with them and they said because I’m not in the parts for life they will have to charge me for working on it and that Scubapro would not cover this. The regulator is only two months old and had a problem right out of the box, I would have definitely expected Scubapro to cover this and I would have to cover shipping. Can you please explain to me what is covered and what isn’t covered? My husband and I both have Scubapro Hydros and Scubapro regulators and are very disappointed that this wouldn’t be covered.

No one from ScubaPro currently monitors this forum so I suggest you continue to follow-up with them directly.

Love my Scuba Pro Gear. Have been diving with various set ups for 30 years!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom