WELCOME to the Uemis Manufacturer Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ping to vpi.uemis.com returns 95.130.206.242, I don't know if that is the right IP, anyway I tested the connection and it looks like it is rejected by the remote host...stil not connecting.

I contacted UEMIS and they told me they are aware of the problem and they are working on it, but they couldn't tell me when it is supposed to be fixed.

They made it ! Now the synchronization works again, finally I succeeded to connect my device and upload logs.

Today I've read a post on Uemis web site stating Uemis AG is going bankrupt and orders won't be taken anymore. I'm astonished by these news, I really do not understand what is going on.

Is Uemis failing ?

Has anybody an explanation or more detailed news on this subject ?

there is another post in the forums of this for the last few day's. I don't recall any specifics of why they were going under just that they were.

Thanks, I've found that post in the meantime. Unfortunately, It is true, Uemis has filed for bankruptcy ... and now what will we do ? I have a beautiful piece of electronics that just a few weeks ago was worth more than 1300 € ... now I just have to hope that some "good Samaritan" will take over their business and give us support.... I'm sorry for them, they developed a great computer....but I'm also worried about the money I have spent....

Yesterday I had the same problem again: Uemis website is up and running, I can also log in to my account and view my divelogs. But my SDA cannot sync with the website. Has anybody made the same experience recently or is the problem maybe on my side (I completely changed my network some weeks ago..).

I hope it's not a problem on the uemis-server side, since now it might take some time until somebody takes car of that (if at all?)

@Gruz

I've had the same experience. I can log in to my account and view my divelogs. My SDA will not sync with the website either. It's not your network.

Ron

Thanks for the replies!

I do feel better now (since I had again some network troubles yesterday...)

Back
Top Bottom