Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjfox

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Welcome to the South Island Divers forum. This is brand new, so have patience as all the people who said they would help get the logistical stuff together. We hope to have a web page up shortly with an e-mail contact, and a calendar of dives, drop in shore dives to start, and see where we go from there. If any one up or mid island wants to invite divers up island for some dives, I for one would love to try some new dives away from the standard Victoria shore dives.

This club is a great idea... I'm looking forward to meeting up with the club members.

Charles, I have a couple of the sign up sheets from dave at beyond deep diving, but was waiting for the liability release before I send it in... Let me know if theres anything you guys need help with.

Good job getting South Island Diver forum going Charlie, I'm looking forward to our first official dive. It would be great to get together with some of the divers from Nanaimo to do some of the wrecks up there, or anywhere else. Can't wait to see the website and meeting the club members

Cheers

Al

Hopefully with an open invitation for landlocked divers, although I'm not sure I'd join a club that would have someone like me for a member.

Hi Charles!

I believe that I dived with you and brother Dan a few years back. I returned to Canada and Vancouver Island a few months ago. Let me know how the club is going. I'm up in Nanaimo, and I have a drysuit finally ... so I'm good for the winter ... I hope.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom