Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
First let me say I want to welcome you all the The new chapter of Neptune Divers International.
and as more join in , I hope this really takes off , remember if you visit North Carolina / South Carolina let us know, many of us are busy in summer months but will do our best to assist you with a wonderfully time .
my self first I want to say I love ocean diving my full time job don't allow me to travel much but there again ,we are blessed with some of the Best wreck diving in the world !!!!!!!!
with that said if any one interested in joining this chapter please let me know and we will do our best to assist you .
and if you have any ideas or do any wreck or diving in NC/SC please feel free to post a report hear thanks medic13

to the newest chapter!!!!!

We have a group that will be diving in North Carolina in June. I wonder if we might run into some of you?

I am glad to see you all got it together. I hope you have as much fun with it as we do.

Dive Safe.

Chad

Where are you going to be diving in june JBD? There is a LOT of coastline to dive up here.

Lead_carrier once bubbled...
Where are you going to be diving in june JBD?

I will be diving with JBD as well. A group of about 8 or 9 of us from Innerspace Scuba in Lexington are coming down June 13-15. We are diving with Olympus dive center around the Morehead City area. Our first dive is supposed to be on Friday June 13th on a boat called the "Midnight Express". I believe we are diving the "Papoose" that day.

We'd love to hear from you guys while we're there! I've got a post asking for info. on the area, so please pitch in...I'm very excited about the trip and want to find out everything I can! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom