Well, gonna get kicked out when she finds out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It worked for Slick Willie ... hide it, deny it, shuffle the blame ... open a Victoria's Secret credit card account and an account at the local florist and get religion fast and pray like hell she forgives you .... then do it again with a canister light :)

Another option, if she never comes diving with you and never comes just to watch your bubbles on the surface....

Store it at a mates house and whenever you go diving organise to pick it up from him/her and then drop it back round after you've finished with it!!!

(I can't believe I am helping a man decieve a woman.....what I am turning into ! :monster:

New tank is at LDS, came in today while I was buying other things I really didnt need. Paid for 1/2 of it. I'll pay for the rest later. Easier to explain that way...

This is the perfect time for it to come in too. It's been getting down to the mid 40's at night here now. I'll play up on that, should get me at least into the garage...

Tell her the truth - you need the stuff for National Security! Like to tell you more but I can't.....:tease:

Tell her that for being so understanding you are going to take her on an exotic vacation to a beautiful tropical island--Cozumel, Belize, Cayman Islands, etc.
P.S. Don't forget to bring your new dive gear!

OK Big T. Fess up. You're really my husband, right?
:sunny:

I kitted up this year and had to 'hide' things in the attic and release them one at a time and make up crazy prices for them. She thinks the following cost about £500:

1 x Seaquest Pro QD BCD
1 x Apeks TX100 reg with TX40 Octo
1 x Sealion Membrane Dry Suit
1 x 7mm Bodyglove semi-dry
1 Pair 7mm gloves
1 Mask
1 Pair Avanti Quattro fins
1 Pair Wetboots
1 Hood
1 Uggi Undersuit

Plus:

1 x Padi Advanced Cert
1 x Padi MFA
1 x Padi Rescue
1 x Padi Divemaster

Boy am I in the crud if she ever finds out (especially as we need new windows!!)

So Heads Up - if we meet up for that dive later....will your Mrs be joining us!!!! :tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom